Monday, September 17, 2012

Best Laptop Brands of 2010 [bestcomputersprices.blogspot.com]

Best Laptop Brands of 2010 [bestcomputersprices.blogspot.com]

Question by DW: My first time building a computer, will this build work? First time ever building any type of computer, however I do use one on a daily basis and know how to turn it on. I wish my wish-list would show up publicly on Newegg so i could link it to you, but I will have to copy and paste. I am making a computer for gaming, I don't need the bleeding edge technology but at the same time I don't want to play a 2010 game at mediocre settings either. I go back and forth between new and old games that play from windows 95 to XP and this build will be my first OS system beyond XP. My budget is $ 2,000 dollars tops and I am starting from complete scratch save for the mouse, speakers, and keyboard. Here is my build (that has not been ordered yet) Windows 7 64-bit OEM ($ 99) Intel Core i7-950 Bloomfield 3.06GHz LGA 1366 130W Quad-Core Processor BX80601950 ($ 298.99) http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16819115211 ASUS P6X58D-E LGA 1366 Intel X58 SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.0 ATX Intel Motherboard (229.99) http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16813131641 COOLER MASTER HAF X RC-942-KKN1 ATX Full Tower Case ($ 199+1.99 shipping - I love the look&cooling capacity) http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811119225 G.SKILL 6GB (3 x 2GB) 240-Pin SDRAM DDR3 1600 (PC3 12800) Model F3-12800CL9T-6GBNQ ($ 129.99) http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16820231225 EVGA 012-P3-1470-AR GeForce GTX 470 (Fermi) 1280MB 320-bit GDDR5 ($ 314.99 - $ 20 Rebate Card Expires 10/4/10 -sad face-) http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814130550 ASUS VH242H Black 23.6" 5ms HDMI Full 1080P Widescreen LCD Monitor ($ 189.99) http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16824236052 PLEXTOR 8X BD-ROM 16X DVD-ROM 48X CD-ROM SATA Internal BD Combo Model - OEM ($ 119.99 + $ 4.99 Shipping) Blu-ray player http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16827249055 Crucial RealSSD C300 CTFDDAC128MAG-1G1 2.5" 128GB SATA III MLC Internal SSD ($ 268.00 + $ 2.99 Shipping) http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16820148348 Western Digital Caviar 80GB 7200 RPM 2MB Cache IDE Ultra ATA100 3.5" Hard Drive -Bare Drive ($ 22.99+$ 6.29 Shipping) http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16822136292 CORSAIR 750W ATX12V / EPS12V SLI Ready 80 PLUS Certified Active PFC Compatible with Core i7 Power Supply ($ 109.99+$ 1.99 Shipping) http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16817139006 Things you should know about my knowledge on a few of these items. 1) I know nothing about power supplies, the one I have selected probably won't even get the job done fore all i know. But I was told to make sure it's quality, and 80 plus. I picked it from the "Best rating" filter 2) I hardly know anything about graphics cards, I just hit the "best rating" filter and picked that one. If this is overkill and I can get great game quality from new (2010) and demanding games at a lesser price, please let me know. 3)The SSD Harddrive i have picked out will not be ordered for another 6 months after I order my computer, because I simply don't have the cash for it right now but i do desire a SSD harddrive to feel the raw power of speed ;) which is why I added the 80gig western as a temporary solution. So subtract the SSD from the total. 4)The CD/DVD/Blu-ray player i selected was only picked from the "Best Rating" filter and again I don't know much about CD's readers either. I just want to play DVD's, CD's, and Blu-rays as well as rentals without it skipping, or not being able to read due to some copyright bulls... (My 2005 laptop plays DVD’s better than my 2009 Xbox) 5) The monitor may be a bit much, main reasons for picking it is ratings, High Resolution for movies, and it's 23 inches ;) maybe I can get the same thing for less? probably. I wanted 24 inches but it was more in price. 6) I like the rating on the case, I love how it looks, and the price doesn't really bother me since you can move a case from one computer to the next. However, I know nothing about water-cooling (which the case is ready for) and maybe I will read something about it one day. Nevertheless, for now I plan on Air-cooling in a warm house (maybe 80-90 degree's F during average summer days) Total: $ 2001.17 with shipping $ 1730.18 without the SSD And as a final note I was really hoping for a computer build around $ 1,400 but I got a little carried away. If you can help me cut some corners, I would greatly appreciate it. I want to keep the CPU and Motherboard I have selected though, I like them for their speed and ratings. Looking for at least 5 years out of this build, and for it to expand into the future's technology (SSD harddrives, USB 3.0) I know that is alot for a yahoo question, but hey...the best answers usually come when the question has the best detail. Best answer for My first time building a computer, will this build work?:

Answer by Jason Starship
I think it will.

Answer by hahu077
my first impression is that it's a good setup except the ram. you have chosen the slowest ram available at the moment with CL9 (Cas Latency 9) what will slow down the throughput to some extent. i had chosen ram with CL7 but these are more expensive. however, the final note is more to think [[I was really hoping for a computer build around $ 1,400 but I got a little carried away]]. yes, i would agree with that :) it would not be too much of a difficulty keeping the price in the range of $ 1400 - 1500 in order to comply with a system having almost the same performance as the one you have chosen. i will not do it yet because it cost some time and also because such complex responses have been ignored or even deleted within the last 24 hours here on Y!A. drop me a line here or by e-mail if you're interested.

[best gaming computer price 2010]

SpinChimp - The Professional Spinner

Hello This video I made for a computer configuration with AMD and NVIDIA. Also MainBoard and Chassis are ASUS as you can see in the video. The specification si: MB: ASUS M4N75TD - 750a-SLI, CPU: AMD PHENOM II x 4 on 3,4 GHz - 965 Black Edition, VGAs: PALIT 2 x 260GTX, RAM: 3 x 1GB KINGSTON HyperX 1600MHz CHASSIS: ASUS VENTO TA-M and 2 HDD HITACHI SATA 2 - 160GB and 1TB. The price include and LG 24 LED monitor. I am sorry for bad quality, but the clip and pictures are captured by phone camera.

bestcomputersprices.blogspot.com Powerful Gaming PC build price around 00

There are many things that could make a laptop brand the best, and while the subjectivity of such a list will bring many to disagree with the ratings, this is the list we have made along with some basic reasons for the choice. The criteria are as follows: Performance, Design, and Customer Satisfaction.

Apple MacBooks are by far the leader of the pack when it comes to the best laptop brand of 2010. The price of each MacBook is nearly $ 1,000 or higher, but you do get what you pay for.

·Performance: There is no doubt that Apple laptops perform well. They are known for their stability and computing power. Boasting faster boot times, longer battery life, and stellar graphics Apple is #1.

·Design: Functional, sturdy, sleek, slim, and sexy! Simply owning an Apple laptop will make you more attractive!

·Customer Satisfaction: If you read reviews on Apple's MacBooks, then you will see that most people really love them! Dedicated fans for sure, but many people are switching to Apple.

Sony comes in as a strong second place. Everyone has heard of Sony and equates the name with high quality.

·Performance: Nearly as solid in performance as Apple, Sony laptops are workhorses and do great with graphics processing applications whether it be multi-media or online gaming.

·Design: While not as sturdy as the Apple boxes, Sony produces a highly durable frame. Along with the ability to choose from a host of different colors and trendy looks, the Sony scores very high on design. The "fashionistas" of the computer world will have no complaint over color choice with Sony.

·Customer Satisfaction: There was a time when Sony was struggling with satisfying their customers. They have done a lot of work over the past several years to really give the people what they want. Depending upon which forums your read, Sony actually outperformed Apple in this category for 2010!

Toshiba comes in at 3rd but it should actually be a tie for second. Toshiba has made a name for itself with the Satellite line and they keep raising the bar.

·Performance: Toshiba laptops are consistent and solid in performance. They do equally well in all aspects of performance from multi-media to long battery life and quick booting. You have to go quite a distance to beat Toshiba.

·Design: Toshiba has perfected the sci-fi look for laptops and net books. By using sleek and glossy as their template, they continue to make attractive and sturdy machines.

·Customer Satisfaction: According to Square Trade, Toshiba is #2 on dependability. This means that their machines hardly ever fail. That equates to high customer satisfaction rates!

More Best Laptop Brands of 2010 Issues

5 comments:

  • Unknown says:
    July 22, 2015 at 1:21 AM

    Its great article ...Thanks for your great information, the contents are quiet interesting. I will be waiting for your next post.For latest news on top 5 gaming laptops visit here.

  • Edie Jams says:
    October 26, 2015 at 11:49 PM

    yes there are bundle of brands has appeared and the majority of people are using it people are interesting in laptops because it very cheek style and great.
    Brand Consultant Agency Singapore

  • Laila Hussain says:
    June 27, 2016 at 3:15 AM

    Toshiba is my favorite brand and these days summer sale is on at Laptop Outlet in UK and I will try to pick one Laptop of Toshiba brand from the sale.

  • Laila Hussain says:
    July 21, 2016 at 6:29 AM

    Check out the latest and cheap 2016 HP Laptops because these are all cheap in price but high in specs.

  • John says:
    January 30, 2019 at 3:32 AM

    Useful information for all Great amazing things here. I am very glad to see your article.
    Custom Stickers Printing

Post a Comment