Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Start a Computer Repair Business - The Basics [bestcomputersprices.blogspot.com]

Start a Computer Repair Business - The Basics [bestcomputersprices.blogspot.com]

We'd like to hear your best ideas for that. Please submit them here. Despite .... Prices are collapsing for CNC machining suites (which combine computer-aided design and computer-aided manufacture) and highly specialized rapid-prototyping gear. These ... Could Manufacturing Become a White-Collar Industry?

Do you have a pair of headphones that have a microphone, bass boost, or some other feature that typical headphones don't have? This video demonstrates how to replace the plug on headphones with these features. I used Iphone earbuds that I got with my Iphone for this video demo. To purchase an inexpensive wire stripper, electrical tape, and solering gun, check out my Amazon eMarket. There is also a set of Bose In ear Headphones (in case you give up, ha). The link is located on my homepage on the right side or by clicking this link: astore.amazon.com The plug you will need to purchase is a TRRS. I purchased mine at (just copy and paste the link): www.showmecables.com Here is the order description: Part Number: 945 Description: 4 CONDUCTOR 3.5 mm PLUG WITH METAL HOUSING The part costs .15 + shipping and handling. (Price may vary) You can also purchase a GOLD PLATED TRRS plug from Ebay at the following link: www.ebay.com I f you have any questions feel free to comment below. GOOD LUCK!!!

bestcomputersprices.blogspot.com #3 Fix or Repair Headphones with Microphone / Bass Boost (iPhone, SkullCandy, Klipsch, etc)

Nowadays, the usage of computer increases very rapidly. Recent reports reveal that the sales of computer services will exceed $ 47 billion this year in the United States alone. Accordingly, the demand for repairing computers will also increase greatly. In these times, almost all businesses and home offices utilize computers and computerized machines. In addition, everybody expect that the computers must work properly. There are plenty of sources are available on the internet to know how to start a computer repair business.

Besides naming your organization, obtaining a business license, and business insurance, you must know how to successfully establish and run your new business. Here are some tips and suggestions how to start a computer repair business. Before you start your service, you must define your hourly cost for your service. In the United States, the average cost per hour for computer service is $ 100.

Running a computer repair business is mainly centered on selling and buying used and new parts and products, with service as your sideline. It is easy to make money by rendering service to clean up computer viruses or by changing the broken parts. Always remember the costs such as handling, shipping, and insurance costs; they should be included in your service charge. If your buy the parts from lower-priced national vendors and local supplier, you can gain additional profit.

You must identify your ideal customers - the residential clients from your local community may suit you best. However, the residential customers may tend to be more budget-oriented. In general, these customers are more responsive to advertising and marketing. You must understand on thing that the financial stability does not happen overnight. You need to work very hard to make the financial stability. If you are not doing your business full time, you may face the risk of losing your clients, particularly if you are focusing on the business m arket. If you are not available for service from 9 o'clock to 5 o'clock, your customers may switch over to some other service provider.

Keep your skills up-to-date. You must seek help if you need some assistance. There are some very useful websites where you can submit your question and doubts and you will get a reply within a few hours. You must identify your strengths and weaknesses. If you are only strong in technical aspects, employ some clerking or accounting experts to support your office when you are not there, then you can concentrate more on the productions side so that you can steadily gain more profit.

You must market your business everyday. You can market your business by direct mail, dropping pamphlets, internet marketing, or telemarketing. You must come up with a marketing mean that works for you. To achieve your business goal, you should work hard and smart to make the future to be yours!

Find More Start a Computer Repair Business - The Basics Topics

Question by : What should I do about getting a computer refund possibly? Alright. about a month ago (actually now two days OVER a month ago) I bought a computer from a computer store (big mistake I guess) for $ 450. My reasoning for buying it was outside of the specs it had, it had an amazingly small case which made it easy to carry and put in my desk. However, about 4 days ago their antivirus Microsoft windows Essential or something wanted to update and when I turned off the computer finally updated when I turned it back on. THEN it said everything had a virus and wouldn't turn anything on since whatever it was was blocking it and then the desktop changed to some screen saying something to the affect of "Have your computer repair expert remove your virus to protect your family and your children" and all this other sort of crap. I don't have children foolish malware! after about 10 minutes later it said it needed to restart and 10 seconds later it forced a restart. then all it would do was power on and then reset. The weirder thing? It wouldn't show up on the monitor. My monitor on both video hookups (the motherboard and video card) it still said "now sleeping" so now the computer isn't recognizing monitors either. The monitor works, it's the one I'm using on this old crappy computer. Anyways so I spoke to the computer store about the refund. they said they'd take it with $ 100 off the price because I used it for a month (what?) or they'd fix the virus for $ 100 (another what...?! there's something called a warranty.) and so what they have suggested was for me to get the free diagnostic. So I did that, and they didn't have it done in that day. So they said they'd call me when it was done on my phone. THing is I worked long hours friday/saturday and sunday so I was at work and told my mother to take th calls and see what they say and then to call me at work. it is now 4 days later and I called them myself instead of having my mom do it and they said "They're out on a service call but I think they said something about working on your computer." and that's all I got. 4 days for a diagnostic seems extreme, no? anyways, so if they can't fix it being a hardware and not just a virus problem I just want a 100% refund so I can buy one from best buy and not try helping out these self-employed a*holes. So the question is how do I go about that since I know lawfully what they're doing is illegal. just the extent of pointing out each individual thing is what I'm asking. And for more info. When I first got this computer, it was on Windows Vista. I had only used Windows XP prior so I had assumed all of the misplacement of things in control panel and such were just a layout difference of Windows Vista. I did research the day I sent the computer to them and found otherwise no, they were just missing. The control panel did not have anything for windows security center, no way to turn its fire wall on or off, the only change was program files to be removed were supposed to be in program and features instead of add remove programs and it didn't even have that so from what I gathered it was a file that was missing tons of .dll on their installation of vista and since they also refused to give me a Vista OS disc, can almost assume from there the download was an illegal torrent of vista. but I'm also sort of scared that it's not 2 days OVER the warranty because of them that they might try further using that against me for the refund as well :/ As for the first comment, no, it is illegal for them to use an illegal torrent version of Vista they do not have the license to and refuse to give an install disc of it to their customers. I might be frustrated, but likewise assuming it's a self-entitlement doesn't mean anything when I did the research for it. Best answer for What should I do about getting a computer refund possibly?:

Answer by Noodley
It's four days later, but really only the second work day. Trust me, if you were their only customer, they wouldn't be in business. Nobody can survive with just one customer. Therefore, keep in mind that there are likely people ahead of you. Next: If you think buying from them was a huge mistake, go ahead and get a unit from best buy or some other big box store and see what you service is like! I'll take a local business with just a few employees over a big chain store any day. The service will probably be a lot better. As far as "knowing lawfully what they are doing is illegal" goes, I didn't see anything that you wrote that they have done that could be construed as illegal. Your unhappiness with them isn't illegal. Frustrating? Yes. Illegal? No. What should be illegal is your entitlement attitude! I understand that you are frustrated, but take a deep breath and realize that things will get fixed and probably very soon.

[computer repair prices best buy]

6 comments:

Post a Comment