NOTE: This is not a countdown from 55 to 1. It's a listing from 1 to 55. Do you fit these qualifications?: - Your PC is old, outdated, and a piece of shit - Your PC is equipped with an Intel Video Card that is not meant for gaming - Your totally out of money and can't afford a new PC If you fit those qualifications, and you just wanna play some games and have fun just like the rest of us gamers, then this video could be one of the most informative videos for you. Since it is now October 18th, IE - MY BDAY I'm giving YOU GUYS a present for subscribing to me in the past when my old account was up. Even for newcomers who haven't even heard of me until this video, I hope you enjoy these games I'm gonna be showing you, cuz these games will run on ANY PC OUT THERE, no matter how shitty or ancient your PC is. ENJOY!!!!!!
bestcomputersprices.blogspot.com Top 55 Best Low-Spec PC Games EVER (PART 1)
I recently decided to buy my father a new computer (his was a dinosaur). Like most people in the market for a new computer, I wanted one that didn't cost a small fortune, but was still "good" and would hopefully last a couple of years. Instead, what I found was quite a bit of stress and a LOT of hype. Everyone claims to be the best computer for your money, so how do you know if its true or not without being a computer genius? I decided to write this article with the hopes of saving you some time and tears when searching for the best computer for you. It is a simple list of my pick for the top 5 best computer buys of 2009.
Please note that I am not a computer guru and this was not written for computer gurus. It is a quick overview for the average Joe. There are some specs for each computer, and a link in my bio to find out more information about each model if you desire.
5. HP Pavilion s3500f Desktop
HP has always been a trusted favorite of mine . The Pavilion is a well-established product, and for good reason. This particular model comes with: -AMD Sempron -4GB DDR2 SDRAM memory -a 500GB hard drive -Windows Vista Home Basic 32 bit-and a whole lot more. A great computer for home use and is an excellent deal.
4. Acer Aspire M3201
Acer is a brand I personally have not owned before. However, the brand gets great reviews and the prices are unbeatable for computers. I've been hearing nothing but good things about it from friends and family members that own Acer computers, as well as the professionals. This particular model has:-AMD Athlon processor -3GB DDR2 SDRAM -320GB Hard Drive -and Windows Vista Home Premium 32 bit
3. Gateway DX4200-11
I think that the greatest thing about this computer is simply that it is backed by Gateway. They've always been very good with technical support and customer service for their products. I've always had very happy dealings with Gateway. The comput er is a bit higher in price, but comes with:-AMD® X-4 Quad-Core Processor -6GB DDR2-a 750GB hard drive (750 GB makes my head spin!)-and Windows Vista Home Premium 64 bit
2. Acer Aspire X3200 Desktop
Yes, another Acer. You can tell that I fell in love with this brand pretty quickly. This model is actually the one I finally decided to buy for my father. It comes with:-AMD Athalon processor -4GB DDR2 SDRAM-500GB hard drive-and Windows Vista Home Premium 64 bit
The price is slightly higher than the other Acer listed, but the upgrade was well worth it for me. My father went from having a dinosaur to having a computer almost twice as good as mine!
1. Apple iMac Intel Core 2 Duo 24" Desktop
This is actually the computer I've been eyeing for myself recently (Don't tell my dad). A few months ago a friend of mine got one and every time I go to her place I ask to use it! Its quite a joy. I just fight with myself over the price tag and wheth er or not I truly want to switch to Mac. This is at the top of my list because its the best. If you are in the market to pay this much for a new computer, this should be the one!-Intel Core Duo processor-3GB DDR2, 320GB hard drive-Mac OS X v10.5 Leopard-24' flat LCD screen monitor
This is my personal pick for the top 5 best computer buys based on the research I went through. Hope it saves some of you time and money! You can also read reviews from others on each computer, as well as 5 other great computer models to help your research by following the link in my bio.
What good is getting the best computer at the worst price? Be sure to save yourself some money!
More The 5 Best Computer Buys of 2009 ArticlesQuestion by Drop Dead, Gorgeous.: Best computer choice for best price? So I've been looking into computers, but I'd still like some outside opinions. First, Macs are off the list, so no need to mention them. Second, I'd be using it for gaming, downloads, minimal school work, and similar things like that. So, I want a computer that isn't complete crap for the best price. I don't like HPs. And I like Dells. Also, is it still possible to get XP over Vista? Thanks Best answer for Best computer choice for best price?:
Answer by dylan
heres a dell with xp http://www.dell.com/content/products/productdetails.aspx/inspndt_530s?c=us&l=en&s=dhs&cs=19&~oid=us~en~29~inspndt_530s_anav5~~ if your going to use it for gaming custimize it with the ATI RADEON HD 2400 XT 256MB
Answer by Mike
i did a search on newegg for you (below) hopefully you find something you like there. They have whats called the "learning center" if you wanna learn more about laptops before you cash that chunk of money. also if you want an xp laptop it is possible but hurry! Microsoft announced that they will be taking xp off the shelves in June! you should get a dual core, ddr2 ram over 1GB, and an 8 series nvidia graphics card for the gaming. good luck!
Answer by musicmanvinx
if you wanna game your gonna have to step up on performance, an 8600GTS 512 is minimal in my opinion for enjoying a game.. 8800GT should be standard 8800s http://www.newegg.com/Product/ProductList.aspx?Submit=ENE&N=2032280010+1143633576&Configurator=&Subcategory=10&description=&Ntk=&srchInDesc= just so happens all the 8800 pcs come with Quads, might have to buy your own soundcard if you like hi def audio if you dont trust ibuypower or cyber and stuff.. gateway has an FX540X or so with the performance to play all the latest DX10 games for like 1600, but its loaded, even has a Hybrid HD/Blu ray Drive, remember DX10 is Vista only.. http://www.gateway.com/systems/product/529667893.php
Answer by J J
I would recommend Carbonfrost Systems. They use all name brand parts, for the price they give best computer and it has a 3 year warranty. If Dell is selling it for $ 900 CFS beats them in quality and price which is awesome. One of buddies for a $ 700 computer from CFS and its really good for playing games. It dual core, 3 gigs ram, good video card (i think either a 8600 or 9600), monitor, vista or xp and tons of space. Very good system. Their contact info is support@carbonfrost.com. They are always secret sales and stuff so you should be able to a get a great deal as well.
Answer by americanguitarist848
I've actually found HP to be the best, as far as PCs go. HP is the ONLY brand computer I'd buy other than a Mac. Also, I've found that Dell, Gateway, eMachine and every other PC, with the exception of HP, to be awful. By the way, why are Macs off the list? Don't you know that the Mac OS X is built on a UNIX foundation which ensures security and resists crashes? And, just so you don't say what all the ignorant PC users say, Macs can play MOST games! Macs are the ultimate computers!


0 comments:
Post a Comment